Membership in the Sons of Liberty is open to any person age twenty-one (21) years and older* with an interest in the creation of beer, wine, mead, cider, soft drink and other beverages as a hobby. Membership dues are $20* collected yearly and allows you all the benefits of membership, including but not limited to:
- Monthly meetings for tasting and educational sessions
- Learn from other brewers to improve your brewing
- Make new friends to brew with
- Discuss upcoming local and national events before information has been released to the public!
- Access to club competitions, parties and festivals
- Member discounts at some local homebrew stores
If you would like to join please make sure to fill out a Membership Form and submit it with your membership dues (cash or check only) at your first meeting attendance. If you have some homebrew that you would like to share please bring 2 -12oz bottles for members to sample, this is totally optional.
Not sure about joining yet? No problem! You are welcome to come to an open meeting at Liberty Street Brewing Company, usually on the first Monday of the month** as our guest. All that we ask is that you fill out the Guest Waiver and bring it with you. Please check our calendar for meeting dates and times as they may change. If you have any other questions please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
*As a member you must agree with the terms and conditions of our by-laws.
* The $20 membership dues covers the primary member in the household. If one additional person (spouse or significant other) in the household would like to join under the primary membership it is only $5 additional. This person would be a non-voting member of the club.
** Please check the Events Calendar here on the website for exact dates, times, and locations of our club meetings.